- #Truth @ramblingrob twitter.com/ramblingrob/st… 1 day ago
- That is still TBD twitter.com/ChrisWesseling… 1 day ago
- RT @toddrphoto: Hey @ErinAndrews #1 on the follow! Not bad work by @benliebenberg either! sharpmagazine.com/2015/09/17/20-… 1 day ago
- I have until December 31st to reach 3k. twitter.com/alixdkane/stat… 1 day ago
- RT @camjordan94: Slide through @nflnetwork give em a piece of my mind.... https://t.co/YH86FpztXG 1 day ago
Last weekend was the 2011 Pro Football Hall of Fame Enshrinement ceremony. It was a great night and it was awesome to see the busts of Ed Sabol, Richard Dent, Chris Hanburger, Marshall Faulk, Les Richter and Deion Sanders unveiled. Little did I know the night was only beginning. I received an invite to Deion Sanders and Marshall Faulks post ceremony party featuring performances by Nelly and Snoop Dogg. Catering by Popeye’s and Cafe Du Mond’s from New Orleans and attendees such as Jerry Jones, Chyna (WWE), Troy Eikman, Ice Cube, Torry Holt, Kurt Warner, Marcus Allen, Emmett Smith, Bruce Smith, Michael Irvin and to many more to remember. The highlight of the night was seeing Deion and Snoop do their new single HOF Swagger.
Each season there are players who unexpectedly emerge, challenging others who fail to develop and those who get outplayed. For the second consecutive summer, NFL.com will track five of these players, whose tenuous positions with their respective teams have them living On The Fringe.
This is a fun project to work on and will feature lots of great photography from the NFL.com Photo Department over the next 8 weeks.