- One of the great achievements in internet history twitter.com/Gil_Brandt/sta… 5 days ago
- RT @Gil_Brandt: I've been around the NFL for almost 60 years ... this is a first. twitter.com/SlaterNFL/stat… 3 weeks ago
- @DanHanzus @hxmart99 @alixdkane The big day is getting closer 3 weeks ago
- RT @shannonrwatts: John McCain left hospital stay paid by taxes on flight paid by taxes to remove health insurance from taxpayers. And we p… 3 weeks ago
- Celebrity Sighting: Spotted @DanHanzus getting work done. https://t.co/XeZwEQvPx3 3 weeks ago
Last weekend was the 2011 Pro Football Hall of Fame Enshrinement ceremony. It was a great night and it was awesome to see the busts of Ed Sabol, Richard Dent, Chris Hanburger, Marshall Faulk, Les Richter and Deion Sanders unveiled. Little did I know the night was only beginning. I received an invite to Deion Sanders and Marshall Faulks post ceremony party featuring performances by Nelly and Snoop Dogg. Catering by Popeye’s and Cafe Du Mond’s from New Orleans and attendees such as Jerry Jones, Chyna (WWE), Troy Eikman, Ice Cube, Torry Holt, Kurt Warner, Marcus Allen, Emmett Smith, Bruce Smith, Michael Irvin and to many more to remember. The highlight of the night was seeing Deion and Snoop do their new single HOF Swagger.
Each season there are players who unexpectedly emerge, challenging others who fail to develop and those who get outplayed. For the second consecutive summer, NFL.com will track five of these players, whose tenuous positions with their respective teams have them living On The Fringe.
This is a fun project to work on and will feature lots of great photography from the NFL.com Photo Department over the next 8 weeks.