As a photographer based in Los Angeles, photography has always been my number one passion. What began, as a hobby in high school has become my career. I photograph a number of genres including sports, portraiture and music. My passion and drive for photography has allowed me to travel extensively across Europe and the United States covering such events as the 2006 Winter Olympics in Torino, Italy and Super Bowl XLII. The list of concepts and subject matters are continuously growing.
After graduating from San Jose State University in 2003 I began to develop my skills and style as a photographer working for such clients as Sports Illustrated, Def Jux, Decon, and Hieroglphics Imperium. I am currently working in a staff position at the National Football League working as a Photo Editor and Lead Photographer for NFL.com. My work is regularly featured in major domestic and international off/online media including: ESPN the Magazine, The New York Post, Sports Illustrated, NFL.com, The Chicago Tribune, Street and Smith, Espn.com, SI.com, The National Enquirer, US Weekly, People, Rolling Stone, Stuff Magazine, VH-1, MTV, Hollywood Reporter, Variety, Upper Deck, The Boston Globe, ETC. I continue to grow as a photographer as I am always exploring new ideas and concepts to grow as an artist and a professional.
I am available for assignment work. Please visit my website for more info and images. You can also find more of my images at the CORBIS, Getty Images and on NFL.com
- #Truth @ramblingrob twitter.com/ramblingrob/st… 1 day ago
- That is still TBD twitter.com/ChrisWesseling… 1 day ago
- RT @toddrphoto: Hey @ErinAndrews #1 on the follow! Not bad work by @benliebenberg either! sharpmagazine.com/2015/09/17/20-… 1 day ago
- I have until December 31st to reach 3k. twitter.com/alixdkane/stat… 1 day ago
- RT @camjordan94: Slide through @nflnetwork give em a piece of my mind.... https://t.co/YH86FpztXG 1 day ago