As a photographer based in Los Angeles, photography has always been my number one passion. What began, as a hobby in high school has become my career. I photograph a number of genres including sports, portraiture and music. My passion and drive for photography has allowed me to travel extensively across Europe and the United States covering such events as the 2006 Winter Olympics in Torino, Italy and Super Bowl XLII. The list of concepts and subject matters are continuously growing.
After graduating from San Jose State University in 2003 I began to develop my skills and style as a photographer working for such clients as Sports Illustrated, Def Jux, Decon, and Hieroglphics Imperium. I am currently working in a staff position at the National Football League working as a Photo Editor and Lead Photographer for NFL.com. My work is regularly featured in major domestic and international off/online media including: ESPN the Magazine, The New York Post, Sports Illustrated, NFL.com, The Chicago Tribune, Street and Smith, Espn.com, SI.com, The National Enquirer, US Weekly, People, Rolling Stone, Stuff Magazine, VH-1, MTV, Hollywood Reporter, Variety, Upper Deck, The Boston Globe, ETC. I continue to grow as a photographer as I am always exploring new ideas and concepts to grow as an artist and a professional.
I am available for assignment work. Please visit my website for more info and images. You can also find more of my images at the CORBIS, Getty Images and on NFL.com
- One of the great achievements in internet history twitter.com/Gil_Brandt/sta… 5 days ago
- RT @Gil_Brandt: I've been around the NFL for almost 60 years ... this is a first. twitter.com/SlaterNFL/stat… 3 weeks ago
- @DanHanzus @hxmart99 @alixdkane The big day is getting closer 3 weeks ago
- RT @shannonrwatts: John McCain left hospital stay paid by taxes on flight paid by taxes to remove health insurance from taxpayers. And we p… 3 weeks ago
- Celebrity Sighting: Spotted @DanHanzus getting work done. https://t.co/XeZwEQvPx3 3 weeks ago