As a photographer based in Los Angeles, photography has always been my number one passion. What began, as a hobby in high school has become my career. I photograph a number of genres including sports, portraiture and music. My passion and drive for photography has allowed me to travel extensively across Europe and the United States covering such events as the 2006 Winter Olympics in Torino, Italy and Super Bowl XLII. The list of concepts and subject matters are continuously growing.
After graduating from San Jose State University in 2003 I began to develop my skills and style as a photographer working for such clients as Sports Illustrated, Def Jux, Decon, and Hieroglphics Imperium. I am currently working in a staff position at the National Football League working as a Photo Editor and Lead Photographer for NFL.com. My work is regularly featured in major domestic and international off/online media including: ESPN the Magazine, The New York Post, Sports Illustrated, NFL.com, The Chicago Tribune, Street and Smith, Espn.com, SI.com, The National Enquirer, US Weekly, People, Rolling Stone, Stuff Magazine, VH-1, MTV, Hollywood Reporter, Variety, Upper Deck, The Boston Globe, ETC. I continue to grow as a photographer as I am always exploring new ideas and concepts to grow as an artist and a professional.
I am available for assignment work. Please visit my website for more info and images. You can also find more of my images at the CORBIS, Getty Images and on NFL.com
- RT @NFLprguy: Video of @nflcommish running his 40 on the 5th floor of NFL HQ @nfl345 for #RunRichRun for @StJude. Top that @richeisen -- 5.… 2 weeks ago
- RT @GregJennings: Man, @adamvinatieri may actually play for forever... 3 weeks ago
- RT @Gil_Brandt: A nice new twist the NFL is doing this year for players accepting an invite to the draft: Bringing the player's high school… 3 weeks ago
- @sbaum141 twitter.com/jimreineking/s… 4 weeks ago
- Somebody yelled Ba Ba Booey during my throw twitter.com/danhanzus/stat… 1 month ago