Last weekend was the 2011 Pro Football Hall of Fame Enshrinement ceremony. It was a great night and it was awesome to see the busts of Ed Sabol, Richard Dent, Chris Hanburger, Marshall Faulk, Les Richter and Deion Sanders unveiled. Little did I know the night was only beginning. I received an invite to Deion Sanders and Marshall Faulks post ceremony party featuring performances by Nelly and Snoop Dogg. Catering by Popeye’s and Cafe Du Mond’s from New Orleans and attendees such as Jerry Jones, Chyna (WWE), Troy Eikman, Ice Cube, Torry Holt, Kurt Warner, Marcus Allen, Emmett Smith, Bruce Smith, Michael Irvin and to many more to remember. The highlight of the night was seeing Deion and Snoop do their new single HOF Swagger.
- RT @NFLprguy: Video of @nflcommish running his 40 on the 5th floor of NFL HQ @nfl345 for #RunRichRun for @StJude. Top that @richeisen -- 5.… 2 weeks ago
- RT @GregJennings: Man, @adamvinatieri may actually play for forever... 3 weeks ago
- RT @Gil_Brandt: A nice new twist the NFL is doing this year for players accepting an invite to the draft: Bringing the player's high school… 3 weeks ago
- @sbaum141 twitter.com/jimreineking/s… 4 weeks ago
- Somebody yelled Ba Ba Booey during my throw twitter.com/danhanzus/stat… 1 month ago