Last weekend was the 2011 Pro Football Hall of Fame Enshrinement ceremony. It was a great night and it was awesome to see the busts of Ed Sabol, Richard Dent, Chris Hanburger, Marshall Faulk, Les Richter and Deion Sanders unveiled. Little did I know the night was only beginning. I received an invite to Deion Sanders and Marshall Faulks post ceremony party featuring performances by Nelly and Snoop Dogg. Catering by Popeye’s and Cafe Du Mond’s from New Orleans and attendees such as Jerry Jones, Chyna (WWE), Troy Eikman, Ice Cube, Torry Holt, Kurt Warner, Marcus Allen, Emmett Smith, Bruce Smith, Michael Irvin and to many more to remember. The highlight of the night was seeing Deion and Snoop do their new single HOF Swagger.
- RT @Channel4: Almost 29 years ago, Sergeant Al Powell helped save dozens of lives after being sent to investigate a prank call at Nakatomi… 2 days ago
- Great time photographing @isaacbruce80 in the studio this morning. #GreatestShowonTurf https://t.co/0IJCAB9ACT 2 days ago
- RT @thecheckdown: Roger Goodell (@nflcommish) gave four Super Bowl tickets to Fire Chief Bill Duggan, a volunteer fireman for over 40 years… 3 days ago
- RT @thecheckdown: The @steelers celebrated the win with Ryan Shazier on FaceTime ❤️ #SHALIEVE (via mrsshazier/IG, @RyanShazier) https://t.c… 3 days ago
- SJSU Legend Joey Chestnut twitter.com/PhotoBowles/st… 3 days ago