- RT @Channel4: Almost 29 years ago, Sergeant Al Powell helped save dozens of lives after being sent to investigate a prank call at Nakatomi… 2 days ago
- Great time photographing @isaacbruce80 in the studio this morning. #GreatestShowonTurf https://t.co/0IJCAB9ACT 2 days ago
- RT @thecheckdown: Roger Goodell (@nflcommish) gave four Super Bowl tickets to Fire Chief Bill Duggan, a volunteer fireman for over 40 years… 3 days ago
- RT @thecheckdown: The @steelers celebrated the win with Ryan Shazier on FaceTime ❤️ #SHALIEVE (via mrsshazier/IG, @RyanShazier) https://t.c… 3 days ago
- SJSU Legend Joey Chestnut twitter.com/PhotoBowles/st… 3 days ago
Tag Archives: NFL Network
New York Giants DB Aaron Ross stopped by the NFL Network set today and joined NFL.com for a chat. See what he had to say about his team, his Olympic sprinter wife and more.
See who else has stopped by the NFL Network set.
On Thursday I had the opportunity to work with the NFL NETWORK shooting still photos for their TNF broadcast. The NFL Network is using fiber optic technology to deliver still images to the TV viewer almost instantly. I was tethered between my Canon MarkIII camera and the TV Truck outside of Qualcomm Stadium in the TV compound via fiber optic cable. As soon as I shot the photo it would show up on the computers in the TV Truck where editors would make selects and deliver them to the TV broadcast. The entire process happens in a matter of seconds. It took me awhile to get used to being tethered. You can not just take off and change your position on the field when you have 500ft of cable hanging behind you. Its like shooting a game on a leash. It was a great experience and it was cool to finally see how the system works after hearing about it for a few years now. You can see more photos on NFL.com as well as on my website.